Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Week to Go

Holy Moley. Only one week before Lana is due. Its really strange at the moment, I can't quite believe that I will be a dad soon. Its not really hit me yet.

The pictures below show the nursery, which looks absolutely lovey. My mum did all the work :-) I just provided money and cups of tea!


This is what the back room looked like before. You can see the carpet was a mess, due to a couple of red wine spills - oops! This carpet has been ripped up and a new one is being put down tomorrow

You can see that she will have a view of the back garden from her window. Also, on the windowsill here is a beige bear, Roopidoop. He was my favourite teddy when I was little, so hopefully Lana will love him as much as I did (and still do!)


My mum gets to work with the paste board and the prince & princess wall paper!


Didn't take her long to get the room done. it was all over in about 7 hours


This is a close up of the pattern on the paper


This is it all finished bar the carpet. The photo's don't really do it justice. It looks absolutely gorgeous.

You can't see it in the pictures but the lamp shade is a mop top, and is in the same material as the curtains

So, anyway, thanks to my mum for all her hard work - it looks absolutely great!

No comments: